- To find information on the representatives from the Historic Triangle area, as well as how to register to vote, check out Facts for Voters, 2018. Click here to open the document in another page.
- To go to the elections web site of the League of Women Voters Education Fund, see the “Election Information You Need” at vote411.org. Or click on the Vote411 icon below. This web site includes information on elections, candidates, election laws, voting equipment, etc. – and covers all 50 states.
- Go to Virginia Department of Elections for official voter information for our state. Here you can download a copy of the Application to Register to Vote to be submitted to your local voter registrar, check on whether you are already registered, find your polling place if you are registered, and see who is on the ballot in upcoming elections – among other information! It also includes links to voter registrars in Virginia cities and counties, including the City of Williamsburg and James City and York Counties.
Photo ID requirements in Virginia
Register to Vote
You can also contact these local Voter Registrars directly in order to register to vote or if you have questions about voting, including your precinct and polling place.
- In the City of Williamsburg, contact Win Sowder, at 757-220-6157.
- In James City County, Dianna S. Moorman, at 757-253-6868.
- In York County, Walter Latham, Jr., at 757-890-3440.
Voter Protection Information
2018 Facts for Voters, Historic Triangle
Email the Voter Services Chair